Sunday, November 6, 2016

31 New Testament Verses for the Hurting

31 VERSES FOR THE HURTING

1. Matthew 5:4
"Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.”

2. Matthew 11:25-30
“At that time Jesus said, "I praise You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and intelligent and have revealed them to infants. "Yes, Father, for this way was well-pleasing in Your sight. "All things have been handed over to Me by My Father; and no one knows the Son except the Father; nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and anyone to whom the Son wills to reveal Him.”

3. John 3:16
"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.”

4. John 8:32
“And you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free."

5. John 14:1-3
"Do not let your heart be troubled; believe in God, believe also in Me. "In My Father's house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you. "If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also.”

6. John 14:16-17
“And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever— the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you.”

7. John 14:18
"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.”

8. John 14:26-27
But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you. Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.”

9. John 16:33
"I have told you these things so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But be of good cheer. I have overcome the world."

10. Romans 5:5
“And hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us.”

11. Romans 8:18
“For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory that is to be revealed to us.”

12.Romans 8:28:
"We know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose"

13. Romans 8:31
“What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who is against us?"

14. Romans 8:37-39
"No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, neither angels nor principalities nor powers, neither things present nor things to come, neither height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

15. Romans 12:12
“Rejoicing in hope, persevering in tribulation, devoted to prayer,”

16. Romans 15:13:
"Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that you may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Spirit."

17. 1 Corinthians 10:13
“No temptation has overtaken you but such as is common to man; and God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will provide the way of escape also, so that you will be able to endure it.”

18. 2 Corinthians 1:3-4
“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our affliction so that we will be able to comfort those who are in any affliction with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.”

19. 2 Corinthians 5:17
“Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come.”

20. 2 Corinthians 12:9
“And He has said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness " Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me.”

21. Ephesians 4:32
“Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you.”

22. Ephesians 5:1-2
“Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children; and walk in love, just as Christ also loved you and gave Himself up for us, an offering and a sacrifice to God as a fragrant aroma.”

23. Philippians 4:6-7
“Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”

24. Philippians 4:13
“I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.”

25. 1 Thessalonians 4:13
“But we do not want you to be uninformed, brethren, about those who are asleep, so that you will not grieve as do the rest who have no hope.”

26. 2 Timothy 1:7
“For God has not given us a spirit of timidity, but of power and love and discipline.”

27. Hebrews 13:5
“Let your lives be without love of money, and be content with the things you have. For He has said: ‘I will never leave you, nor forsake you.’”

28. James 1:2
“Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials,”

29. 1 Peter 5:6-7
“Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you at the proper time, casting all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you.”

30. 1 John 4:7
“Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God.”

31. Revelation 21:4

“And He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away."

No comments:

Post a Comment